Village of Los Lunas Dance Program
Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop & Tumbling
Classes starting September 2nd! Begin registering on August 1st.
All classes will be held at the Fred Luna Multi-generational Center, across the street from Katherine Gallegos Elementary.
● Jazz- explores traditional, Broadway, and contemporary styles in a fun and energetic atmosphere.
● Ballet- a classical dance form demanding grace and precision while employing formalized steps and gestures set in intricate, flowing patterns to create expression through movement.
● Tumbling- beginner and advanced level classes that teach skills such as forward/backward rolls, handstands, cartwheels, round-offs, bridges, etc.
● Hip-Hop- primarily performed to hip-hop music. Involved a wide variation of styles and techniques such as breakdancing or popping and locking.
● 3-5/5-6 All Styles- Works on building a foundation in ballet technique, branches into other styles for young dancers to gain a variety of dance experience.
● Adult- a combination of Jazz, Contemporary/Lyrical, Hip Hop, and Strength and Stretch for all levels.
● Jazz- black bottoms, black jazz shoes, t-shirt, hair up and out of face.
● Ballet- tights, leotard, pink ballet shoes, hair in a bun
● Tumbling- activewear (no baggy tops), hair up and out of face.
● Hip Hop- activewear, black tennis shoes, hair up and out of face.
● 3-6 Year Old All Styles- tights, leotard, pink ballet shoes, hair in a bun.
● Adult- activewear, hair up and out of face.
For more information contact Daniel Fernandez Recreation Center at (505)352-7661 or email Brittany Armijo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to register starting August 1st! Space is limited per class. First come first serve.
Click HERE for a weekly schedule of classes that will be offered.