Village of Los Lunas Dance Program
Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop & Tumbling
Registration is currently CLOSED. We will accept new registrations in the summer for the new school year! Check here for updates.
All classes will be held at the Fred Luna Multi-generational Center, across the street from Katherine Gallegos Elementary.
● Jazz- explores traditional, Broadway, and contemporary styles in a fun and energetic atmosphere.
● Ballet- a classical dance form demanding grace and precision while employing formalized steps and gestures set in intricate, flowing patterns to create expression through movement.
● Tumbling- beginner and advanced level classes that teach skills such as forward/backward rolls, handstands, cartwheels, round-offs, bridges, etc.
● Hip-Hop- primarily performed to hip-hop music. Involved a wide variation of styles and techniques such as breakdancing or popping and locking.
● 3-5/5-6 All Styles- Works on building a foundation in ballet technique, branches into other styles for young dancers to gain a variety of dance experience.
● Adult- a combination of Jazz, Contemporary/Lyrical, Hip Hop, and Strength and Stretch for all levels.
● Jazz- black bottoms, black jazz shoes, t-shirt, hair up and out of face.
● Ballet- tights, leotard, pink ballet shoes, hair in a bun
● Tumbling- activewear (no baggy tops), hair up and out of face.
● Hip Hop- activewear, black tennis shoes, hair up and out of face.
● 3-6 Year Old All Styles- tights, leotard, pink ballet shoes, hair in a bun.
● Adult- activewear, hair up and out of face.
For more information contact Daniel Fernandez Recreation Center at (505)352-7661 or email Brittany Armijo at email@example.com
Click HERE for a weekly schedule of classes that will be offered.