Fred Luna Multi-Generational Center
Lunch is served Monday - Friday at 12:00 Noon, $1.50 donation (60+ years of age), and $5.35 cost (under 60 years of age).
Activities are provided Monday - Friday as scheduled by the center.
- Educational & craft classes
- Pool and much more
Click Here for Printable Schedule
Older Americans Program Participants' Rights
* The right to be treated with respect and dignity.
* The right to participate in the program and development of one’s service plan for care, and to be involved to the extent possible in program planning and operation.
* The right to be cared about in an atmosphere of sincere interest and concern in which needed support and services are provided.
* The Right to be fully informed in advance about each in-home service provided and about any change in such service that may affect the well-being of the individual.
* The right to be encouraged and supported in maintaining one’s independence to the extent that conditions and circumstance permit, and to be involved in a program of services designed to promote personal independence.
* The right to voice a grievance with respect to such services that is or fails to be provided without discrimination or reprisal as a result of voicing such grievance.
* The right to confidentiality of records relating to the individual.
If your group is interested in renting the hall at the Fred Luna Multigenerational Center for an event, please click HERE to complete a facility reservation form. Contact Marcos at (505) 352-7662 with any rental questions.