COVID-19 Small Business Continuity Grants
ROUND ONE APPLICATION CYCLE OPEN NOW!
From September 11, 2020 – October 2, 2020, the Village of Los Lunas is accepting applications for CARES Act Small Business Grants.
The Village of Los Lunas has been awarded CARES Act Small Business Grant funding for $335,475 from the New Mexico Department of Finance and Administration, and is pleased to be able to offer funding to small businesses impacted by COVID-19 public health orders.
ELIGIBLE BUSINESSES MUST:
- Be headquartered in NM;
- Have 50 or fewer full time equivalent employees;
- Have annual revenues of $2 million or less;
- Business start date no later than March 1, 2019; and
- Demonstrate the business was either forced to close or had severely curtailed business operations as a result of closure orders due to COVID-19.
ELIGIBLE EXPENSES INCLUDE:
- Business Continuity:
- Non-owner employee payroll
- Scheduled mortgage payments
- Business Redesign:
- Re-configuring physical space
- Installing Plexiglas barriers
- Purchasing web-conferencing or other technology to facilitate work-at-home
- PPE for employees
- Temporary structures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19
The Village will make funding available to qualified businesses in two rounds of applications:
Round 1 - September 11 through October 2: Businesses may apply for up to $10,000 for eligible expenses incurred from March 1, 2020 through October 2, 2020. The Village will award up to $250,000 during this application cycle.
Round 2 - October 2 through October 16: The remaining funds will be awarded towards proposed future expenditures that will be made between October 2 and December 30, 2020. Award limits for Round 2 will be determined by the total funding awarded during Round 1.
If you have any further questions, contact Ralph L. Mims at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 505-839-5654.
Thank you to all of our business for being a part of our community and providing services to our residents and visitors during these trying times!